Thursday, June 16, 2011

How to Begin

How to begin....
What do you say when you have too much to say. Thoughts that should go somewhere. I am not a speaker. I can rarely stay on point and often become distracted. I can take a rabbit trail on occasion and turn it into a freeway in no time!

In light of this self-knowledge, I have taken to jotting in notebooks when I wake at 3:15 in the morning. Sometimes it's just a reminder to pay the Kohl's bill or to jot a list of things I need to accomplish but sometimes it's a thought or a theory that comes while I am driving in the car or shopping in the aisle of Meijer or an opinion on a conversational topic between two people. Either way, I have decided that most times I have too much to say but sometimes what I have to say needs to be said: orderly, edited and in paragraph form so that I don't speak in spite or lose the valid point I had way back near the sign that pointed its way too the rabbit trail.

So much love to whoever reads this...May it spur reactions and give us productive reasoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment